With the inclusion of Eurokars Group opening another BMW dealership, there are now two official authorised BMW dealers operating in Singapore.
A lot of you might be wondering then, what does this entail for future customers, and how will BMW cars be priced?
To clarify any doubts potential customers might still harbour, BMW Asia has released a reference guide to make owning and buying a BMW simpler. This guide serves to answer questions pertaining to both new and existing customers.
BMW Asia states that both official dealers, Performance Motors Limited and Eurokars Group, will operate as usual and retail the same range of vehicles, from BMW i to BMW M, including warranty and servicing.
All servicing and warranty packages purchased are sold by either BMW AG or BMW Asia. As a customer, this means that they can be utilised with any authorised dealer. In other words, there are no repercussions, and you are free to choose the dealer that is right for you!
As of 1 October 2022, all new BMW customers will also be provided with a five-year BMW Service Inclusive Plus and BMW Extended Warranty at no additional cost. With these new developments, existing BMW customers can now have their vehicles serviced and maintained at any of the following authorised service centres:
Performance Motors Limited
- Sime Darby Performance Centre (303 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159941)
- Sime Darby Business Centre (315 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159944)
- East Coast Centre (280 Kampong Arang Road, Singapore 438180)
- Eurokars Auto (29 Leng Kee Road, Singapore 159099)
- Eurokars Aftersales Centre with BMW-certified body and paint shop (27A Tanjong Penjuru)
Customers are advised to contact each centre beforehand to book an appointment that best suits their schedule. For greater convenience, a new ‘Collect and Delivery’ service is also now being offered, which sees both dealers collecting and delivering vehicles to customers’ preferred locations.
As for used BMW vehicles, both dealers will accept trade-ins and retail pre-owned vehicles. Prospective customers can head down to the following locations to check out their inventories:
- Performance Premium Selection Limited East Coast (280 Kampong Arang Road, Singapore 438180)
- Performance Premium Selection Limited Alexandra (315 Alexandra Road #01-01, Singapore 159944)
- Eurokars Pre-Owned (237 Alexandra Road, The Alexcier, #01-01, Singapore 159929)
For Eurokars Pre-Owned, the BMW Premium Selection will only be available beginning in the second half of 2023.
Missed the opening of the BMW Eurokars showroom? Catch up on the news with this article here!